allBambu® Bamboo Toothbrush with Ergonomic Handle. Soft Binchotan Charcoal Bristles. Made from organically grown bamboo. Zero-plastic, vegan, 100% recyclable.
Premium Natural Bamboo Toothbrush | Soft Binchotan Charcoal Bristles | Ergonomic Handle Features:
- ORGANIC, ECO-FRIENDLY and BIODEGRADABLE: Made from organically grown bamboo, this is an eco-friendly toothbrush with 100% biodegradable handle that comes with waste free packaging.
- ANTI-BACTERIAL, DETOXIFYING & NATURAL WHITENING: The BPA free, vegan soft bristles are infused with premium activated charcoal (Binchotan from Japan) and have powerful antibacterial properties that cleans, whitens and brightens your teeth naturally and guarantees you great oral hygiene
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE & BRUSH HEAD: Stylish contoured smooth handle provides maximum grip comfort and the head is favourably sized & designed for optimal tooth coverage
- How do I dispose an allBambu toothbrush? allBambu toothbrush handle is made of Bamboo and packaging is made of kraft paper which is 100% biodegradable and can be composted. The bristles are vegan and made of PBT (Polybutylene terephthalate a polyester compound) infused with binchotan (activated white charcoal).The bristles can be removed from the toothbrush handle with small pliers before composting and the bristles themselves are recyclable. The issue with recycling bristles is that they are very small and lightweight: curbside recycling would not work. You may be able to work out a solution by contacting your local recycling facility.
- What are the allBambu toothbrush bristles made of? The bristles are vegan and are made of PBT (Polybutylene terephthalate a polyester compound) infused with binchotan (activated white charcoal) which makes the bristles durable and offers the anti-bacterial and teeth whitening properties.
- What is the lifespan of an allBambu toothbrush? With proper care, our bamboo toothbrush will last just as long as a conventional plastic toothbrush. Dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months, or when the bristles have frayed.
- How should I store my toothbrush? It’s best to keep/store your toothbrush in an upright position in a dry area such as an open-air toothbrush holder so it can dry naturally. A moist environment such as a closed container should be avoided since it is more conducive to the growth of microorganisms such as bacteria.
allBambu - Toothbrush
The bristles are made of PBT (Polybutylene terephthalate) infused with binchotan (activated white charcoal) which makes the bristles durable and offers the anti-bacterial and teeth whitening properties.
The handle is made from organically grown bamboo.
Handle tips are either natural, white, yellow, pink or blue.